Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Starting A Babette Blanket


I bought a skein of variegated yarn and a few skeins of some of the solid colors that are in the variegated.  I love all of the Babette Afghans I have seen on the internet.  I've found a few free patterns, but my blocks didn't seem to lie flat.  So I'm trying out my own pattern and will share it with you when I am satisfied with it.  

Let me know what you think.  Do these squares look like the Babette blankets you've seen before?

I think I had better stop and do some planning before I make too any more squares.




I hope you are taking a few stitches today!

Thanks for stopping by.   

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea what a Babette is. lol. But I will do a search and look for some. Sounds very interesting, LuAnn. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10