Monday, May 23, 2011

Pink and Brown Crochet

I've had this pink and brown variegated yarn for awhile now.  OK.  Truth is I've probably had it almost 2 years.  I have just been in the mood to crochet an afghan, so I've started one from this yarn.  I know it is nearly summer, but this way I'll have the afghan finished for this fall and winter. 


The  pink and brown variegated yarn is Classic Worsted Impressions by Universal Yarn, Inc.  I bought it at Knitting Today up in Wolcottville, Indiana or you can find it at Universal Yarn or by a google search.  The other 3 colors of brown/tan are from my stash.  I believe that they are Cascade yarn. 


I've started the afghan today in between doing other things.  In a day or two I'll show you my progress.

Crochet, relax, smile.  Repeat!  

Thanks for visiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10