Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Easy Crochet Pattern Blog (with some knitting)

Welcome to my new Easy Crochet Pattern blog.  I've been a crocheter for over 40 years and a knitter for not quite 20 years.  I love the look of an intricate knit or crocheted project, but what I really love is to find an easy crochet pattern that I can do while I'm visiting in a group, while watching tv, or sitting down at the end of a tiring day.  That's doesn't mean that everything I show you on this blog will be squares or rectangles.  There are a lot of patterns out there that can be easily comitted to memory after a few passes up and down the rows.  Those are the patterns and photos that I'll share with you here.  The tabs above will link to patterns that I have used. 

I love both crocheting and knitting, but I can crochet much faster than I can knit.  I have a sizeable yarn stash, so I'm going to try to crochet and knit my way out.  I hope you'll come back often to see my progress and to join me in a project or two. 

I'll show you what I've been working on in my next post.  Thanks for stopping by.  I'll hope you'll come back to visit again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print This Post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10